Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sleep Deprivation

I gave my mom Aidan's Baptism invitation yesterday. She called about 20 mins later:

"Um, Kristen, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but...there's no date on these invitations".

Oops.

On the plus side, I had not mailed out the other 25 invitations. On the negative side, I now have to open all the envelopes, hand write the date onto my pretty, printed invitations, find new envelopes to send them in and re-address every one.

I guess all that Starbucks and Diet Coke can help mask the symptoms, but there's no substitute for a good night's sleep.

4 comments:

JoJo said...

Uh-oh. That doesn't sound like a mistake you would make, honestly. But glad you taking it in stride.

Jen said...

Sounds like you need a vacation!

Rach@In His Hands said...

Oops! You poor thing! That sounds like something I would do....even w/o the sleep deprivation! :-)

Celeste and Tom said...

When things like that happen to me I call it my "mommy brain." For instance I have asked a friend 3 times for her work number in the past 3 weeks! (you could always write the date on the back of the envelopes??) Good luck -Celeste