Monday, November 17, 2008

Oh Man!

"Oh Man!"...that's what Addy's Dad (Uncle Brian) taught Andy to say this weekend when he knocks something over and it pretty much sums up how I feel right now.

Our visa appt did take place on Thursday...however, WE STILL HAVE NO VISA ISSUED :( That means our hopes of traveling this weekend and being home by Thanksgiving are getting smaller by the minute.

I know we are so close to the end, but I can't help but feel extremely frustrated. The visa should've been issued Friday...instead, Monday is already over in Seoul and we still have nothing...and no reason why and no estimate of when to expect it.

OH MAN!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying you get that visa soon!!!!!

Jill said...

Kristen, I will be thinking of you and that your call will come very soon!! It is so, so hard to wait, knowing that your baby is just waiting for you to come and bring them home...... hang on you are almost there..... Jill

Jen said...

I'm thinking of you, Kristen. I'll keep you in my prayers. Hopefully you will hear some good news soon!

Kara said...

Hang in there Kristen. Easier said than done I know. It is so hard to wait. Hopefully the call will come in time for Aidan to be home for Thanksgiving!