Monday, November 24, 2008

Meeting Aidan

Today was the day I had been waiting for since Kristen & I received our referral. I met Aidan for the first time. We were only together for an hour, but I had a great time with him. He is smiling, crawling, able to stand on his own. He will be back for good tomorrow morning for our flight to his new home. I can't wait for him to meet Kristen and Andy!

I'm keeping this short as it has been a long day and we have an even longer plane ride in the morning. However I did want to make sure I could post pictures as soon as possible, so here they are:
























11 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! He is the cutest thing ever!!! I can't wait to meet him in person! love, Leslie

Anonymous said...

He is adorable and we can't wait to see him in person tomorrow.

Love, Mom and Dad

Jen said...

Great photos! Rest up tonight and have a great trip home tomorrow!

Kara said...

He's so cute!!! I have been stalking your blog waiting to see pictures, and they were worth the wait! I LOVE his hair!! He's adorable. Good luck on the plane ride home! And good luck to Kristen on these last remaining hours of waiting, which I'm sure seem endless! Congratulations:)

Kara

Kathy and Pat said...

I'm tearing up at my desk! He's perfect!! Those ears and the curly hair - what a cutie. Chris - you'll do great on the plane... safe travels! Love, Kathy and Pat

Steve and Mellissa said...

He is soooo cute. I love the curly hair. Have a safe trip home.

Anonymous said...

He is sooooooo sweet! I love his curls! Rest up mom!!!! Tomorrow's the big day!

grandmarockton said...

SUCH alittle DOLL I know wrong to call him a doll but He's so Beautiful! God Bless your growing family and may you have smooth sailing.

Rach@In His Hands said...

SO SO cute! Congrats!

Unknown said...

So much to be thankful for - enjoy your boys - it's great to be a "four family"

The Boehm's - NJ

EJ said...

I just linked to your blog from another one and saw that our babies had the same foster mother. =) Our daughter came home in January, so your Aidan must've been her next little love. What a cutie he is!!