Friday, February 27, 2009

FFF - Let Me Out!

Aidan has recently decided that restraints of any kind - strollers, carseats, exersaucers, shopping carts - are much too confining. I can compromise on the stroller, exersaucer and shopping cart, but I'm hoping the carseat thing passes quickly. Currently the only way to keep him happy during travel is to sing Twinkle, Twinkle or the Notre Dame Fight song and quite frankly its wearing me out!

Poor little guy, its rough when your greatest desire is simply to be free to walk.
Thank goodness Andy is still such a great sitter AND provides wonderful backup vocals to both songs!

2 comments:

Rach@In His Hands said...

Oh, look at those tears! Poor little guy just wants out...hopefully it passes soon. At least the singing works. :-)

Kathy and Pat said...

The Notre Dame fight song?? Poor kid (ha!).

I'm beginning to lose hope that spring is ever going to come (it is snowing right now for Pete's sake), but I see those cute pictures of Aidan and Andy and I know I must keep believing for them! ;)