Friday, July 30, 2010

Favorite Foto Friday - Beach Vacation

Sadly, today is our last day in North Carolina.

Rather than bore you with "we saw this" and "we did that", I'll simply say it was a really great trip and let the pictures speak for themselves.

The only thing I will not miss about Atlantic Beach, NC is the excuriatingly slow speed of the internet. After spending literally 35 minutes uploading these few photos, I just don't have the patience to arrange them properly, so you'll have to enjoy them as is.





















5 comments:

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

I just love that last shot!!!

Elizabeth Frick said...

I'm with Christine - the last photo needs to be an ad somewhere!
And 35 minutes? UGH!

IP Journey said...

Looks like you all had a blast! I agree that last shot is a keeper!

Kara said...

Ahhhh...I love vacation! Glad you had a reat trip. We'll have to get together soon now that we're both back!

Kathy and Pat said...

A hammock, giant suckers, bubbles, and the beach... that is awesome.