Thursday, July 15, 2010

Favorite Foto Friday - Out of Retirement

I bet when Chris gave him up many years ago, Potbelly Bear thought he'd spend the rest of his days in quiet reflection. I'm sure he didn't think he'd ever again...

...share a boy's dinner...

...or serve as a soft place for a child to rest his head...


...be part of movie night...

...or experience the joy of a really small one's really big hug...

Luckily for Potbelly, even when one particular boy grows up, there are always others waiting to love him.



7 comments:

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

Oh my, this is too sweet for words!

Anonymous said...

Oh my!! Reminds me of Toy Story 3....the best movie i've seen in years!!

leslie

Elizabeth Frick said...

I absolutely love it!!!

Min said...

Lovely photos!

IP Journey said...

Totally reminds me of Toy story 3...toys want to be loved...and little boys are there to love them! So sweet!

Kristen said...

Leslie & Grace - I haven't seen toy story 3, but it sounds like one I'd better watch first by myself so I don't scare andy & aidan by crying.

JoJo said...

awww...so, so sweet!