Saturday, June 26, 2010

Obligatory Mom Post

I know every parent thinks their kids say the cutest things & I am under no delusions that my kids are any cuter than the rest, but part of my job is to ensure these things get recorded from time to time.

Here's our latest installment of Kids Say the Darndest Things:

"Holy Smokes!" - Andy's response to seeing fireflies in our yard.

"I take car, buckle up, drive to Grammy's." - Aidan's plan for avoiding cleanup time.

"Good ol' Mick" - Aidan's nickname for his Mickey Mouse stuffed animal.

"Gorilla got crazy eyes." - Aidan's explanation for why his much-loved gorilla is now banished from his bed.

"Sometimes its like a fire hose and sometimes its like a squirt gun." - Andy describing his bathroom experiences.

7 comments:

Cori said...

These were hilarious but the last two almost made me spit my drink out!

Tiffany said...

So funny. I love the last one. That kid has got good observation and comparison skills. :)

Christine said...

Those are great! Your boys are so funny.

Elizabeth Frick said...

ha! the last one is totally awesome.

Birdie said...

These are hilarious ~ Please continue to record away!

Min said...

Hilarious! I love the "Holy smokes"

JoJo said...

hilarious! more more!