Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Awesomeness of Chris

My weekend away w/the boys reminded me of lucky I am to have a husband who is such a hands-on parent.

Since Father's Day is this weekend and today is our 8th anniversary, I decided to post 5 reasons Chris is a great dad...because nothing says "I love you" like a good list.

  1. Whenever he is home, Chris changes just as many diapers, reads just as many books & watches Cars just as many times as I do.
  2. Watching a game always takes a back seat to spending time w/the boys - even when its Notre Dame football season.
  3. Every night Chris asks the boys about their days and is genuinely interested in what they have to say.
  4. Chris is quick to give hugs & kisses and never tells the kids ridiculous things like "boys don't cry".
  5. Chris is the king of silly songs and pillow forts.

Chris, thanks for being so awesome. I hope the boys grow up to be just like their Daddy.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Dads are the best! And Happy Anniversary!