Monday, October 27, 2008

Favorite Foto, um, Monday...

Yes, I know, I missed my weekly FFF post. I've been trying to come up w/a good excuse...truth is, I just forgot.

This week's picture is one of my all time favorite fall photos...sort of ironic that I am posting it at this moment b/c we are getting our 1st snow flurries this afternoon. Anyway, this picture is of my sister and her daughter playing in the leaves in our front yard. I tried to get a similar pic of me & Andy, but he was having none of it and is glaring at the camera or me in every single one of the two of us. Oh well - maybe next year we'll get a great fall shot!

Okay, other than the cute picture, I know this post was late and pretty lame. I promise this week's will be better!

6 comments:

Rach@In His Hands said...

That is SO fun!! What a sweet picture!
Thanks for the compliment about my niece....and yes, she'll make an excellent playmate for our baby! :)

Jen said...

What a great photo! It's definately one to treasure for years to come.

Anonymous said...

That really is an awesome picture!!! Your post wasn't lame either!! love, Leslie

Kathy and Pat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathy and Pat said...

It's the perfect fall picture... I wish I had a big pile of leaves to jump into too.

Based on the weather today, winter pictures are soon to come! Andy might be easier to photograph in a big parka... kids move slower when they're all bundled up. ;)

Kara said...

What a fun picture! It was great spending time with you guys!

Kara