Friday, August 15, 2008

We're Back/Favorite Foto Friday

As so many people have pointed out, we missed last week's FFF. I am glad to see we're developing a group of loyal blog readers :) We were in CA visiting Chris's family and I was trying to go the whole vacation w/o going online (I made it until Sunday night, by the way, that's a record 4 days offline!).

Unfortunately, I haven't uploaded our vacation pictures yet, so I'll have to do a post later today about our trip.

This week's pictures, which should've been for last Friday, are from our recent trip to Blackberry Farm with Andy. Anyone who grew up within 30 miles of the place probably remembers it from school field trips. For those of you that haven't had the privilege of a visit, its a pioneer village & museum that fortunately for Andy (and for me) has a train, carousel & other "non-educational" activities. Andy's favorite thing to do there is to ride the train again and again, which was fine w/us because all we have to do is sit next to him and occasionally join him in saying "choo-choo"...pretty easy job :)

1 comment:

Kelli Kristine said...

How fun - I love the train! Easy entertainment is always a plus, right?! Glad to see the blog back up and running - I love your adventures.