Thursday, July 24, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday

After weeks of providing moral support (and HTML programming know-how), I've decided to step out from behind Kristen's shadow. I know she set up Friday as "Favorite Foto Friday", but I needed to one up her this week. So grab some popcorn and enjoy the movie.

This week's theme is lions. While Andy has been starting to imitate all sorts of animal noises, Kristen and I get the biggest kick out of his lion "roar". The facial expressions are priceless. Here are a couple action photos along with our first video upload.


Lion or Rock Star?


Lion or Male Model?

Andy's Screen Debut

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I love the video you guys!!! He is so cute.

leslie

Yvonne and Eric said...

Too cute! Thanks for sharing the video and all of the great pictures!

Yvonne

Kelli Kristine said...

I'm waiting for TWO new FFF. :)