Saturday, July 19, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday (1 Day Late)

Yes, I know...its only week 2 of FFF and I've already forgotten to do it!

This week's theme is 4th of July. With all the excitement of getting Aidan's referral, I haven't had a chance to post pictures from the weekend. Anyway, we spent the weekend up in Lake Geneva with my parents, sisters & some family friends. It was really fun for me to watch Andy get to know people that I grew up with. We also let him stay up late to watch fireworks and he loved them. I wasn't sure how he'd react to the noise, but it didn't bother him. He kept saying "ooooh" and then halfway through stood up and said "i touch it!". Too cute!

Here's a few of my favorite pictures.

Andy enjoying a boat ride with Daddy

Making new friends

Catching a quick nap

Watching fireworks for the 1st time with Grammy


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so sweet sleeping with his blow up plane!! love, Leslie

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful Fourth of July you had. I love the photos, they seem like you guys were all nice and relaxed and enjoying life!

Yvonne and Eric said...

Sounds like a fun-filled time and Andy looks all tuckered out in his carseat!

Yvonne