Friday, August 22, 2008

FFF - California Trip

We had such a great time introducing Andy to the West coast Gorskis! Here's some pics from our trip:









This marked Andy's 13th & 14th plane rides over the past year and I have to say he is an excellent traveler. We got him his own seat this time and he sat in his carseat and was happy to watch movies, read books and play with his "travel toys" that I save only for plane rides. He was also very captivated w/the lights and activity outside the window while we rode to the gate in CA and actually cried when it was time to get off the plane. I wish I was as good of a traveler!

Our visit was busy with visiting w/family and just relaxing. It also marked the official celebration of Eloise's engagement to Dennis & we were glad the whole family was able to celebrate together. We are looking forward to them joining us here for Andy's birthday in October!

1 comment:

Kelli Kristine said...

Looks like a nice, relaxing trip! Are Eloise and Dennis in the pictures? I'm not sure I've ever seen Chris' mom? Any updates on Aidan? Fill us in, if so!