Thursday, September 25, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday - Andy & Addy Star in "To Catch a Cat"

We survived our first weekend with two little ones. Andy hosted his cousin Addy for a sleepover this weekend. We went to a birthday party, walked to the park and terrorized the cats. The weekend went so quickly, we realized we didn't take as many pictures as we thought. We did however get some great pictures of a new game Andy and Addy played...Who can get closest to the cat. PLEASE NOTE: GRACIE HAD NO PART IN THIS GAME. Here is how the game unfolded.

Addy: What do you do for fun around here?
Andy: I sneak up on the cats and see how close I can get before they run away.
Addy: Sounds like fun. Let's play.
Andy: Let the Games Begin!
Andy: I pretend to be asleep to lure them close.
Addy: That's good, but I can do better.


Addy: Now it's my turn!

Addy: I'll lure him with some fresh milk...."Here Kitty, Kitty"



Addy: SUCCESS!!!

5 comments:

JoJo said...

Hysterical!!

Jen said...

What a fun game! Your cat is such a good sport!

Anonymous said...

you should write children's books...I'm serious. they are so cute together!!! can't wait to see you guys next week-end. love, leslie

Kara said...

Too cute!

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

He is too too cute! Great cat!!