Friday, May 15, 2009

FFF - April Showers Bring May Flowers

I see the silver lining with that one, but so far I can't find anything positive to say about all these rainy May days.

Somehow I've convinced the children that pulling their chairs up to the window and watching the rain is actually a fun game.

I can just picture them, 6o years from now, sitting together on someone's front porch swing, listening to their grandchildren complain about not having anything fun to do. They'll smile at each other and then one of them will say "You think you have it bad! When we were little, our crazy Mother made us sit around watching the rain!".

1 comment:

Judy said...

I hate to be critical, because I am not here. After reading your comment about when they are 60ish, I thought of Grumpy Old Men. The good part of those guys, not the bad part. I see it as a cute image. : )

Please, no offense, just fun.